Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are you...



A {FAN} OF......


If not... you {SHOULD} be.

And if you are... seriously, could Gretchen be ANYMORE annoying?

....................{I}
......................... submit
....................................that
............................................she
..................................................{CANNOT}




P.S.... I've even gotten Colton to become a fan of this show. Even he is "unhappy with Gretchen." Direct quote. Kid you not. This also means that if Colton likes it, you should give it a chance. I'm just saying...it's pretty much amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I love this show!!! Stew always makes fun of Tim Gun by putting his hands together and saying "Designers...today we will be making a shirt out of twine." and then he mocks the contestants by squealing. I secretly think he loves it though. Oh and Gretchen needs to go. Pronto.

    ReplyDelete