Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Crafty Person In Me

I was forced to be crafty. My grade depended on it. The requirement? Make a religious item to display in your home. Religious item? An FHE chart.


The finished product.

We figure we'll need it someday in the future, so why not make it for class? Besides, it counted as a project for Colton's accounting class as well (He kept track of the cost, time spent, etc...). Win-win-win situation? (My grade-Colton's grade-Cute FHE chart) I'd say so.

Success.

P.S. Kim, are you so proud of how quickly I blogged about it? I did it just for you. Thank goodness you'll soon be able to just get the mass picture text about these sorts of things :)

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute! How much are you going to start selling them for? Cause I may want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! seriously. I think the crafty/creative side of you should come out more often! you could totally make good money off of something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... you said you weren't crafty! That is sooo cute! I"m proud!

    ReplyDelete