Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Observation of Pregnant People


No, I'm still not pregnant. But, this picture seemed appropriate for what I am about to tell you.

But FIRST, for those of you who don't know the story behind this picture, it was on mine and Colton's honeymoon. Yes, Kim came and visited. She was only here from Chile for a week, so she came and took us to lunch and we went shopping. Since Kim was prego last summer, she wanted to go into Motherhood Maternity. Yeah, no idea how they talked me into taking this picture. Talk about embarrassing.

Now, the point of this blog post is this: As I am sitting here, bored in class, I began to observe those around me. Here is what I observed of us Zoobies:
  • 2/4 girls right by me are pregnant, and I'm speculating about others nearby and their pregnancy status as well.
And that is all I have observed. It is way too distracting of a statistic to me.

And now... back to paying attention to class and learning about our fellow Muslim friends.


3 comments: