Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1 Year!

Yup, that's right. Colton and I have already been married for an entire year! A lot of stuff has happened during the past year. Mostly we have learned a lot about each other. Here is what I have learned about my husband:
  • He is the most patient man I know. (You'd have to be to put up with me 24/7)
  • He has a strong testimony.
  • He is loving.
  • He is kind.
  • He is a hard worker.
  • He wants nothing more than for me to be happy--always.
  • He can cook. (Way better than I can.)
  • He speaks an amazingly sexy language. (Who doesn't love Italian?)
  • He is forgiving.
  • He is understanding.
  • He makes my shopping habit worse. (Because he always wants me to buy the stuff I try on--I love it. haha)
  • He yells at the TV while watching sports.
  • He is unselfish.
  • He likes to crochet.
  • He loves my family.
  • He has an amazing family.
  • He is amazing.
  • He is perfect for me.
Plus, I'm sure so much more. It's amazing what you can learn in a year. I can't wait to see what else there is to learn during the rest of forever. I love you, Colton! Happy 1 year!


WE DID IT! ;)


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you found such a great guy! He fits right into the Wilkey...mess...craziness...you know what I mean! Congrats on 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You guys are two of the happiest, best people I know and I am so happy for your big 1 year mark! Only infinity more to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're like an old married couple now! ;) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete