Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pregnancy

Well, now that everyone knows I'm {pregnant}... it's a lot of fun :) I am now 14 weeks (yay for being done with the first trimester!!), and have high hopes of getting back my energy one of these days.

For the longest time all Colton and I could think of were girl names. And all that I'm drawn to is girl clothes. Because of this we have basically decided we are destined to have a boy, which is great :) I guess we'll find out in a few weeks, though. I can't wait!! I just want to start shopping for this cute baby!!

Also, for those of you that have asked... I am {due January 5th}, and no my pants don't really fit anymore :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for making it through the first tri!! Shopping is so much fun! I'm so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know how you feel. Though your feelings could be right! - I thought Nick was a boy, and so then I was like "Well just cuz I thought that, it'll be a girl." But then you can think, well just because I think that'll happen, it'll actually be a boy! :) I'm glad you're feeling better - did the Peppermint help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl clothes are so cute. It was a good thing I had a boy, because I would be broke now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm so happy for you! Isaac (my son)'s due date was January 5th, and with this one I am due January 12th. So I'm sure we're feeling similar right about now!

    ReplyDelete