Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Husband

My husband is a good sport.
He puts up with watching shows like:


{Project Runway}

{So You Think You Can Dance}

{16 & Pregnant}

{Teen Mom}
{Sister Wives--Yes, I admit it. I watch this. And I like it.}

However, just because he puts up with my shows doesn't mean I don't put up with a lot of his shows.
Just to name a few:
{Anything and EVERYTHING on ESPN. Even Golf. No, really. Ask me a sports question, I just might know the answer.}

{The Walking Dead. It's a zombie show. It's disgusting.}
{Teen Wolf. What is it with guys and demony type things? I don't understand.}

So you see, I put up with a lot of shows as well. However, most recently I have made Colton put up with the worst of the worst shows. I truly believe I have. Now, it's not a show that I have ever watched before, nor do I watch entire episodes. I just find the best parts of the episode and make Colton watch it. What is this show?

{The Bachelorette. I know. Gross.}

But really, do you not find Bentley terribly lame, annoying, and rude? While others might be hating this season because of him, he happens to be the ultimate draw for me. What a little gem.

Isn't my husband such a good sport to put up with all of my lame TV shows? :)


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm loving the bachelorette this time! And although I feel bad for Ashely on it.... Bentley was highly entertaining and I will miss him!

    ReplyDelete